I am starting this up again. Please feel free to add what you were able to do this week to save money.
Here is what I have done the past couple of weeks.
- Hung the clothes on the line outside to dry.
- Made bread.
- Made yogurt.
- Made cinnamon rolls.
- Made peach cobbler
- Started seeds growing for the garden.
- Bought 2 pigs for the freezer next fall.
- Been averaging about 5eggs a day from my chickens.
- Saved the used coffee grounds for the garden.
- Cooked all meals from scratch.
- Ate the night before leftovers for most lunches.
- Staked the goats out to eat the weeds. Saves on hay
- Fermented wheat and corn for pig feed.
- Hauled dirt in to put in raised beds.
- 5 gallons of kombucha started.
- Mixing my own pig feed and fermenting it.
- Was gifted 5 large Christmas cactus’s
- I started 2 celery plants from the ends of celery that were gifted to me.
- Joleen gave me a hydro flask for mothers day ( I have been wanting one for a while )
This is about all I can think of right now, will have to start keeping better track in the future.
What were some of your money-saving things this past week?